Major Adventures

Just a bloke's records of how his life unfolds.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Drive Through Central Victoria

Such a pity that I wasted so many photo opportunities on this drive. I drove up to Kyenton on Tuesday evening - spent the day in Central Victoria on Wednesday, then drove through to Bendigo Thursday morning to catch up with Peter, a lecturer from my uni days. At lunch time, I then drove from Bendigo through to Euroa to see my God mother and then back to Melbourne. It was a cool 520km round trip - and so many missed photo opportunities. Pity.
It has been very very Wintery here and through the regions I was driving on the Wednesday and Thursday, on Friday, lots of the areas were snowed on. The Wattles are in bloom, this is indicative that Spring is well on the way. It was very pretty driving through Gum forests with all the wattle in bloom too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home