Major Adventures

Just a bloke's records of how his life unfolds.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Harassment

An interesting event happened today ... the following is the email I sent to my boss concerning a delightful student at my new delightful school.

Cheerio then, happy read...

Dear Head Teacher,

I wish to bring to your attention the deplorable behaviour of one Year 10 student, whose name I do not know. I have seen her on many occasions in the company of EB. She is a solid girl, blonde/mouse brown hair and I assume a year 10 student.

These two girls were supposed to be completing a detention with another teacher, however, decided to pay me a visit. EB, I teach, although a slight handful, is more or less harmless. Her friend, however, came into the classroom after school whilst waiting for the other member of staff and decided to yell and scream, move things on my desk, after telling her to calm down, she then asked for a pen for her detention, I gave her a pen to borrow. As the other member of the staff arrived for the detention, she turned off the lights in the classroom.

Yelling through the corridor at the completion of her detention as I was heading to the DT faculty meeting, I then asked the girls to calm down and ask them what they are supposed to be doing and where they should be. This vial young person then told me she was there to 'suck my knob'. At which, I exclaimed "I beg your pardon", then I left to go find Ms Deputy Head teacher. As leaving, the said girl then yelled other things that I did not listen to as I walked off to find Ms DHT, to no avail,. She was reprimanded by another member of staff as I continued to Ms DHT's office. I headed to the Technology meeting, in a distressed manner.

As being a new member of staff, I am unfamiliar with the procedures in the school to deal with such profanity. I can trust that this situation will be dealt with the utmost importance and seriousness. Under no circumstances did I do or say anything to provoke such a statement being said to me. This, Miss Head Teacher, is the first time in my teaching career that I have come across such filth and vulgarity and I can assure you, that I do not intend on staying in a position of employment where there is a threat of such harassment by students.

I shall try and find her name out in the morning from the other member of staff who detained the girls after school in the careers centre.

Majoradventures

1 Comments:

At 7:24 am, Blogger kiashlan said...

What a little cow !!!

Thank god I'm having a boy !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home