Major Adventures

Just a bloke's records of how his life unfolds.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Life is a Cabaret

After years of singing this song I thought it wise to finally see the show, especially after finding tickets at a rediculous price of £17,50. So the Italian Stalion and I headed off to the rather relaxing 3pm show of Cabaret. It was a good production, I found parts a little tacky in places, which for me is a little suprising seeing I like tacky. Some parts very funny, the story line, as per any Nazi/war, totally depressing. A good, strong cast delivered a quality performance.
An after show Italian dinner was rather a nice end to the evening, a good walk on a mild evening along the thames, south bank then a reasonably early entrance to hug the Harrymeister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home