Major Adventures

Just a bloke's records of how his life unfolds.

Monday, April 02, 2007

MELBOURNE 2007 TOUR - Schedule

DRAFT: 26/03/07
Here is a slight skeleton ... these are the things I want to do and see whilst in Melbourne for the fortnight, please feel free to join me if you should so desire.

I am open for dinner invitations ... obviously I am only here for 2 weeks so it will be impossible to see everyone ... I'm sorry about that but c'est la vie ...

THE PLAN:
March 31, 2007

Depart London

April 1, 2007
I'm sure I lose this day, somewhere in transit.

April 2, 2007 - Monday
Morning: Arrive In Melbourne
Afternoon: ... Maybe I will sleep all of this time ... May I?
Evening: Dinner with family (Yes ?)


April 3, 2007 - Tuesday
Morning:
Afternoon: Mary The Wonder Granny ... Lunch I hope :)
Evening:


April 4, 2007 - Wednesday
Morning: Brunch: 10h30 Aquinas Gang
Afternoon: Sth. Melbourne Market: Dimsims, Wasabi Peas & A Milkshake with Peety.
Evening:
Old Melbourne Gaol 'Hangman's Night Tour' ... any swingers? ($25 Adult)


April 5, 2007 - Thursday

Morning:
Afternoon: An afternoon with Penny and her new bubs.
Evening:

April 6, 2007 - Good Friday
International Catholic Fish Fingers Eating Day
Morning:
Afternoon:
Evening:

April 7, 2007 - Easter Saturday
Morning: The Day in Geelong ... Emily & Arran's
Afternoon:
Evening:


April 8, 2007 - Easter Sunday
Morning:
Afternoon:
A full roast lunch please Mum - I'll bring the chocolate from Europe.
Evening:

April 9, 2007
- Easter Monday
Morning:
Afternoon:
Evening:


April 10, 2007 - Tuesday

Morning:
Afternoon:
Evening 20h30: The Sound Of Music Drag Show (details) *BOOKED*
April 11, 2007 - Wednesday
Morning:
Afternoon:
1PM - Miss Saigon @ Her Majesty’s Theatre *BOOKED*
Evening: Dinner: Little Miss Emily & Berryl

April 12, 2007 - Thursday
Morning:
Afternoon:
Evening:

April 13, 2007 - Friday OHHHH FRIDAY THE 13th!!!
Morning:
Afternoon: Shopping to fill up suitcase
Evening: "Until Next Time, Jordi" Dinner **Restaurant to be advised**

April 14, 2007 - Saturday
Morning:
Afternoon:
Evening:
Leave Melbourne

April 15, 2007 - Sunday
I think the 15th of April lasts for nearly 30 hours!
Dubai ... a safari tour would be a good idea before arriving back in London
London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home