Major Adventures

Just a bloke's records of how his life unfolds.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

2009 - The Plans Unfold

I am not into wishing my life away, so don't get started on me wanting my life to pass ... this is simple forward planning. I decided a while back to learn Italian, as I did, French. So today, I have been searching for Italian language courses in both London and throughout Italy. Upon my internautical travels I came across possibly the best idea of an Italian cooking and language course. Looking at the price of €8000 for a comprehensive 6 month course, including accommodation, trips, uniforms and the like, it is time to start saving.
The course I would like to do is here ... click on the MASTERS course and you will see what I would like to do. This will also give me enough time to save the money up and ensure that I can give my current school a full 2 years of service before resigning, if indeed they don't give me 6 months leave without pay. I don't know how it works in the UK system...but seeing Food Technology Teachers are rare, perhaps they will consider it.
So whilst waiting for the course, it's time to find some language courses to study in London ... Saving some money and errrmmm keep up with the girls at work. It's a bit exciting though ... isn't it!!

CIAO BELLI

1 Comments:

At 11:47 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Molto buon!

Sounds a great idea, so long as you cook me some nummy Italiano food Mr. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home