Major Adventures

Just a bloke's records of how his life unfolds.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

When Stripes Shouldn't Exist

OK so there are people out there in the world who are a little dotty when it comes to all things stripy. Ezio, as most of you know, is one of those people. I didn't think that I did too badly myself until I realised that no one could rival Ezio's passion for the vertical rainbow no gaps this, that and the other. As a consequence of his passion, people seem to find certain things from place to place, country to country to support his habit. His colleague and friend bought him this shirt in France. I have kindly requested that the shirt never surface again as it stains the name of good taste stripes. Oh it's just as well the model is handsome ... oh that shirt is just terrible. What's worse is that it is French!! Mon Dieu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home